Talent Acquisition at Hyrefox Consultants
Views:8 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Social Media Designer (3-10 yrs)
- Experienced in conceptualizing and developing aesthetically appealing creatives for websites and blogs, Specifically:
- Google Marketing Ad-sense Banners.
- Website Banners Designing.
- Digital Marketing (EDMs) Mailers.
- News Letters.
- Social Media Page Banner creation.
- Gathering design brief from stakeholders, ability to summarize in a reverse brief.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials, Create user-centered design principles to produce high-quality visuals from concept to execution across required platforms.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Present user interface visually, where information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
- Responsible for the successful translation of concepts into visual expressions.
- Develop and execute visually compelling creative design layouts Should be able to delight users with designs that inspire, engage and excite them.
- Smart usage of iconography, typography, color, space and texture together to help users successfully navigate products.
- Take input/requirements from multiple stakeholders and turn those into multiple compelling design paths.
- Supervising and guiding subordinated for getting best creative work out of them.
- Manage multiple concurrent assignments; adhering to the defined quality and project management approach and delivering on time, managing the delivery schedules/ deadlines with the team
- Keeping abreast with latest Design and User Interface concepts.
Skills & Requirements :
- Bachelors or Master degree in a design/ Art-related field.
- Have impeccable taste and a compulsive eye for detail.
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders.
- Experience in designing outstanding web/mobile based banners for a consumer-oriented website.
- Experience with US based Product Company or Jewelry Company is an added advantage.
- Should have great sense of branding, aesthetics, Design, Colors, Typography and principles of design.
- Ability to think creatively, aesthetically, independently and having good knowledge on all the media and current trends.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently under ambiguity
- Experience with software such as Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects