Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:9 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Social Media Coordinator - Real Estate (3-7 yrs)
- Great work culture
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
Our Client is an industry leader in providing middle-class homes.
Digital Content Strategy :
- Establish as a best-in-class content creator across social channels and digital platforms
- Collaborate with Marketing stakeholders to develop and maintain an editorial calendar to support engagement, awareness, and revenue goals
- Contribute to paid advertising and social campaign strategy
Content Creation and Production :
- Produce highly engaging content for digital marketing channels (social, email) and editorial content for website and app, working with external resources as needed
- Serve as project manager/producer liaising with internal/external stakeholders for photography/video content
- Write, edit, curate, and post content across social media, digital platforms (app & website) for both evergreen and campaign-specific projects.
Community Management and UGC
- Engages and grows social media community through active posting, participation, and conversation
- Monitors and responds to public inquiries/comments across all digital platforms; maintains and enhances FAQs
- Builds and maintains a network of influencers and content creators
Reporting and Analytics :
- Contribute to ongoing reporting of follower growth and engagement metrics
- Monitor performance of paid social campaigns and works with an external agency to make optimizations
- Ideating on campaign-related content tentpoles, ranging from feature blog posts to email newsletters and IRL extensions of content (if you can dream it, we can do it).
- Managing any freelance writers that we employ to create content for our blog and website.
- Owning the full content distribution pipeline outside of the SEO space.
- Identify and engage key influencers and communities in the project management space for guest posts.
- Collaborating with your marketing teammates on brand and campaign ideas
- Own paid social to active customers: Manage budget; brief creatives; and ideate evergreen and one-off campaigns that highlight core and add-on offerings, respectively, to drive incremental revenue increase.
- Set, monitor, and maintain social media strategy: Stay up to date with trends, best practices, and platform updates (e.g., Insta-polls; video, stories), and support overall content strategy by inputting to the ideation of quarterly tentpole themes.
- Build, manage, and present paid and organic social media performance reports with an emphasis on turning raw data into insights, actions, hypotheses, and testing opportunities.
- Lead reputation management: Coordinate initiatives and teams that support positive user reviews and assist the Customer Care team in addressing inquiries on our social platforms.
- Build a marketing asset bank: Collect new and arrange existing collateral and align with Acquisitions and Design teams to fill in gaps.
- Alongside the culinary team, develop video franchises and own/lead all aspects of execution, from pitching and prop sourcing, to shooting, editing, developing design assets, and promoting across platforms.
Ideal Candidate :
Key Candidate Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, graphic design or a related field, or equivalent experience 2-3 years of progressive responsibility in a related industry; Online Grocery experience a plus
- Keen understanding of social media platforms and trends (specifically Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn).
- Editorial copywriting experience for web, email, and social media; samples required.
- Goal-oriented and entrepreneurial mindset, coupled with a willingness to learn.
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills Lead and deliver multiple work streams across multiple teams and channels simultaneously.
- Creative vision, initiative, and adaptability as this role continue to evolve.
- Natural curiosity, holistic thinking, and ability to self-manage in nebulous environments: Identify knowledge gaps and ask the right questions to fill them; generate buy-in from cross-functional inputs; distil conflicting information into the cohesive path to progress.
- Adept at interpreting and analyzing raw data to generate data insights: Turn numbers into stories that comprise customer personas, functional and emotional wants/needs, and barriers to entry.
- Understanding of iterative content cycles (E.g. data, hypothesis, testing, performance, insights, etc.), and how to use them to inform and optimize social media strategy.
- Strong communication skills that precisely define purpose, accountabilities, dependencies, and timelines.
- Exceptional writing talent and an eagle eye. Creative flair and discerning taste. Finger on the pulse of the cultural zeitgeist.
- Experience working with data, creative, and management tools like Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Facebook Business Manager, Asana, Trello, Canva, PicMonkey.
- Experience with CMS tools like Contentful, WordPress, Unbounce, and Mailchimp
- Familiarity with Smartsheet, Content sharing platform, SharePoint, Microsoft products- Word, PPT, and Excel
- Advanced verbal, writing, and editing skills (business operations and technical writing). Able to present ideas with clarity and vision.