Director at Sneed
Views:1052 Applications:294 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
SNEED - Customer Engagement Role - Inside Sales (0-2 yrs)
The image of a swanky corporate office with all the facilities is what most people imagine, when asked what their ideal office should look like. Should it really be that way- At SNEED, we are challenging the normal and offering options to our customers to explore the world of temporary workspaces. Our platform is aggregating spaces available at business centers, co-working spaces, offices, hotels, lounges, cafes, and training facilities etc., and presenting these alternatives to our customer. From listing to search and booking, SNEED is all you need to get your ideas going.
We are looking for professionals who share our passion for changing the way we work and are willing to question Why- You should be obsessively result oriented, willing to take informed risks and learn fast from your mistakes. You- ll be working directly with the founders on the technology platform. Being part of the core team, will be working on challenging problems and will have complete ownership of various features of the products. Your opinion will count and your ideas will translate into reality. The position will be based out of Bangalore.
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative to act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming queries and bookings
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.