Snapmint - Outbound Sales Development Role (0-2 yrs)
Snapmint is on a mission of democratizing installment purchases for next 350 Mn Indians. Of the 300 million credit eligible consumers in India, less than 30 Million actively use credit cards. Snapmint is reinventing credit for the next 200M consumers by providing them freedom to buy what they want and pay for them in installments without a credit card. In a short period of time Snapmint has reached over a million consumers in 2200 cities and has powered over 200 crores worth of purchases.
Snapmint was started by a closely-knit team of passionate bankers and technocrats from IIT Bombay.
- Help develop client relationships on outbound lead
- Assist in evaluating new opportunities coming through outbound
- Looking for the right customer and brand to collaborate with
- Connecting with them via cold call/email
- Research and generate lists of potential brands in SMB & midmarket
- Maintain sales records in Hubspot CRM
- Qualified leads to the next stage of customer journey demo
Experience & qualification required :
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- 0-2 years of experience in fintech/ Saas companies
- Should have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to experiment with different inbound/outbound strategies like social selling, cold calling, email writing, etc.
- Should be able to take ownership and find answers to problems
- Should like to explore sales development and sales as a career option
Mandatory: Send in a mail along with your cv and the following to email@example.com
1. How many years of Experience in Payments, SaaS, or Fintech Sales?
2. Short 2 min video What gets you most interested in Snapmint & the Job Role?
3. What is the current Salary/ Compensation, and what are the expectations?
4. What is your timeline for starting a new job?
5. Any other information about yourself that you feel is relevant to the role and what we are building at Snapmint?