Smartprix - Manager - Business Development (3-15 yrs)
Noida - 65, Uttar Pradesh
The role of a Business Development Manager is to assist the organizations sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition by Digital Ad sales, Digital space selling, Negotiation and Management
He/she should be able to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity. The primary role and responsibilities of a Business Development include:
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
- Make calls and meetings for new business leads.
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
- Arrange meetings with prospective clients.
- Generating Business with calling, meetings, references, and online sources.
- Reviewing client's requirement .
Competencies and Skills Required
- Must possess strong customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must have good negotiation skills.
- Must be able to create good presentations.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail oriented and an active listener.
- 5 Days working (Day shift).
- Start-up work culture.
- Employee Development opportunities.
- Digital Sales Management, Digital Sales Marketing