HR Professional at Smarten Spaces
Views:292 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:116
Smarten Spaces - Assistant Vice President - Enterprise Sales (7-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- The Enterprise solution sales manager assumes the role of customer liaison and project lead through the solution development implementation
- Life cycle management of the product/service developed to meet the business customers evolving needs.
- The role will include extensive hunting/ lead gen and farming of accounts as an Individual contributor to start with.
- You will manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
Required Background :
- The candidate should have 7- 12 years of experience in B2B Enterprise Sales (Product / SAAS based). MBA with an Engineering degree from a reputed institute is preferred.
- An ideal candidate should have experience in regional sales, key account management and meeting sales goal for large ticket products.
- Sector agnostic experience in selling to Enterprise clients, Series C & above start-ups is desired (i.e. BFSI, FMCG, Pharma, Auto, IT etc.)
- Strategic account planning and execution skills.
- Experience in networking & selling to C-Level and across both IT and business units in Enterprises - Passion and commitment for customer success. A hustler who knows how to thrive & win in an agile & competitive environment.
- Strong time management skills.
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise benefits and capabilities of a solution. Excellent presentation, communication & team skills are required.