HR - Leadership Hiring at Smarte
Views:658 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
SMARTe - Business Development Executive (1-3 yrs)
Job Title : Business Development Executive
Department : Business Development Team
Job Location : Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Role & Responsibilities :
- Seeking new customers either by cold calling or web registrations in US and UK market
- Working in Inside Sales team to discover additional sources of Company, Contact information and outline methods of obtaining information
- Interaction with VP or - C- level executives within Enterprise over the phone.
- Regular follow-ups with prospects that have been identified as potential clients and who have shown interest to use our services
- Excellent usage of Internet, search engines and other online resources to scour for business and news information from hidden sources.
- Educating customers about terminology, features and benefits of products/services in order to improve services/products related sales
- Managing and maintaining databases of potential clients.
Qualifications & Work Experience :
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate (B.E., B. Tech's preferred) with 1 - 3 years of experience in the Business development, International inside sales or presales in the similar industry is preferred.
- Good grasp of sales, marketing and related concepts so as to quickly understand the objective of any sales project.
- Proven experience of meeting/exceeding targets in a metric driven sales environment.
- Experience in managing customer relationships and maintaining relationships in a B2B environment.
Skills & Attitude :
- Passionate towards sales, willing to take challenges and meet sales targets consistently.
- Go Getter, Hardworking, accountable, disciplined and a dedicated team player
- Result Orientation, demonstrated performance in past records
- Excellent Lead Qualification and Lead Generation skills to discover opportunities for sales follow up
- Convincing power to sell high value solutions & ability to extract maximum information over the phone.
- Excellent oral and written skills and communication skills with ability to present his/her point of view effectively
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong Analytical skills for assessing data and market trends
- Positive attitude, exemplary attendance, and reliable team member.
- UK Shift : 01:00 PM TO 10:00 PM
- US Shift : 07:00 PM TO 4:00 AM OR 08:00 PM TO 5:00 AM