HR - Leadership Hiring at Smarte
Views:581 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
SMARTe - Associate Director - Business Development - B2B Software Product - US/EMEA/APAC Region (15-25 yrs)
Company Link : www.smarteinc.com
SMARTe is a provider of 'tailor-made', relevant and accurate B2B Contact Database along with Sales & Marketing Intelligence solutions delivering real-time and actionable insights to sales & marketing teams. SMARTe differentiators include in-house built technology (web crawlers), domain expertise coupled with proven research methodologies, degree of customization and data quality; delivering optimum ROI to customers.
At SMARTe, we are currently building products with disruptive innovations in B2B Sales and Marketing.
Our domain experts teamed up with the PhD fellows and professors from top universities, we are deploying state of art technologies to create predictive intelligence in B2B space.
If you love to create great products that handle big data problems, if you got the mettle to design solutions in a path of uncertainty, we would love to get you onboard.
Job Location: Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Role & Responsibilities:
- Identifying, developing, managing, and closing of multi-million dollars in business opportunities within existing and new customers across the Europe/APAC
- Lead, train, develop & motivate teams ensuring their career development & positive contribution to company & an expert in controlling attrition level
- Develop a comprehensive market mix guideline and ensure sales as per those targets. Identify key customer needs through research, web and in person meetings
- Sales Revenue closures by Cold calling and Emails, Web Conferencing and International Travel
- Identify, design, develop and implement strategic account based marketing strategies to achieve revenue goals and the companys mission
- Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required
- Responsible for sales process enhancements, sales training and pipeline management in CRM and sales forecasting
- Driving sales initiatives and achieving desired quota/targets with overall responsibility of ROI and exploring marketing avenues to build pipeline
- Monitoring competitive activity and also assisting in new product development and innovation by developing an understanding of the needs of the market participants
Expected Qualifications and Past Experiences:
- Bachelors degree (B.E./B. Tech preferred), MBA desired
- 15+ years experience in Sales/Business Development in IT Software/ITES domain
- Track record of closing multi-million dollars in revenues.
- Experience in selling larger and smaller deals both.
- Extensive travel across U.S/EMEA/APAC would be required.
- Passionate about business results, with a strong sense of accountability, metrics and ownership. - Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated track record of building business & experience in managing large strategic account in a B2B environment as well as developing new clients/ markets, thereby expanding the customer base
- Ability to communicate confidently at the C-level to build meaningful internal and external relationships in business organizations
- History of collaborating closely and effectively with delivery, operations, and practice teams in business development, relationship management, and competency building scenarios
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ability to run entire sales cycle independently
- Strong Analytical skills for assessing data and market trends
- Strategic thinker balanced with a grasp of details
- Possess reliable problem-solving ability