Talent Acquisition Team at Smartcricket.com
Views:115 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Smartcricket - Executive - Business Communication - Sales (0-5 yrs)
- To source the business via allotted Cricket Academies or Open Market. Key focus areas Acquiring Cricket academies, Coaches and cricketers
- Acquiring and retaining new clients and HNIs.
- Cross sell other products as directed time to time.
- Providing clients with Demo & handhold to initiate Account Management.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns.
- conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences.
Responsibilities and Duties :
Required Candidate profile
1) Good communication skills
2) willingness to achieve sales target
3) freshers who are willing to do sales and marketing may attend walk in interview
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Excellent command over English
- Impeccable communication skills - Verbal and Written
- Ability to understand our students' needs and map them to our services' features and benefits
- Sound confident in a friendly and courteous manner
- Ability to interact with other team members to understand the sales and marketing strategies and implement them on calls
Roles and responsibilities:
- As a part of marketing team, the candidate will manage our Social Media Campaign
- Identify queries with sales potential and convert them to leads
- Create engaging content for social media (design skills not needed) and promote our organization as a thought leader in our domain
- Make sales calls to potential customers
- Manage various other lead generation channels such as chats from our website and Facebook
- Excellent workspace, Flexible work hours, access to a whole lot of cricket players