Chief Executive Officer at SmartConnect Technologies
Views:239 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
SmartConnect Technologies - Head - Product Marketing & Business Development (10-12 yrs)
- Serve as internal and external expert and market intelligence leader in the field.
- Develop comprehensive marketing plans for launching and promoting solutions.
- Develop and manage the brand positioning, marketing messages, collateral (including emails, presentations, lead-generation deliverables, web site content, etc) and customer experience.
- Support and develop product collateral for, when necessary, marketing campaigns and promotions (seminars, customer briefings, trade shows, events, other company sponsored events, etc.)
- Create and deliver customer win stories, case studies and profiles for sales consumption and use.
- Identify topics that will resonate with customers and work with a cross-functional team of writers and designers to create the materials.
- Research the competitive landscape, clarify our differentiation, strengths/weaknesses, positioning and outline how to handle sales objections.
- Work with the event marketing team to increase visibility at conferences
- Assist with sales training on product positioning - ensure all sales members can internalize and clearly communicate our product positioning and message.
- Develop sales collateral for the sales team by taking a leadership role in pitch/deck development and create customizable materials including presentations, product one sheets, product videos, and web pages.
- 10+ years experience in software product marketing for B2B focused companies.
- Should have solid marketing expertise, including experience creating marketing collateral and launching new products.
- Should be equipped to speak publicly when needed.
- Advanced PowerPoint skills and have an analytical as well as creative mindset.
- Exceptional writing, editorial and presentation skills.
- Proven track record of results and demonstrated career progression.
- Experience with lead generation strategy and tactics.
- Has the talent, insights, leadership abilities and willingness to roll up their sleeves and get the job done; is comfortable with deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of establishing credibility with key customers, prospects and business partners, sales, customer support and development.
- Attention to detail and quality of deliverables.
- Strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products in the market.
- Experience managing marketing teams including hiring, managing performance and developing skill set of direct reports desired.
- Bachelors degree required (preferably in business, economics or a related field), MBA preferred.