Chief Executive Officer at SmartConnect Technologies
Views:253 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
SmartConnect Technologies - Business Consultant - Digital Product Sales (7-10 yrs)
Business Consultant - Digital Product Sales(ChatBots, Dashboard Analytics, Mobile solutions)
Educational Qualification: Bachelor's degree and/or MBA would be preferred
Experience: 7 to 10 Years. Enterprise Software Sales experience with end customers
1. Nurture digital leads by engaging with prospects through LinkedIn, etc. Obtaining new clients and finding new business opportunities
2. Create custom decks as per client biz needs for sales opportunities
3. Closing sales and increasing business profits
4. Producing written content, proposals, and pitch materials
5. Networking with clients, potential clients, and other consultants
6. Proven record of sales success in a similar enterprise software application environment. Successful track record in a high volume transaction sales environment
7. Must be able to thrive in a very fast paced environment
8. Working knowledge of digital technologies such as Chat, ChatBot, CRM space
9. Supporting direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required
10. Conducting weekly forecast meetings. Coach direct reports regarding strategies to drive closure
11. Reporting on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management Consistently monitoring the sales activity of the team, and tracking the results. Consistently monitor and report on the implementation projects
12. Traveling to customer sites and working with various business clients
13. Developing relationships with clients and employees to foster trust and understanding
14. Tracking sales POs, invoices dues, costs margin analysis, etc.
1. Excellent command over English - written, verbal & telephonic skills
2. Knowledge & excellent command over Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio
3. Strong interpersonal skills, Good presentation and articulation skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.