HR at Smart Stream Technologies
Views:14 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Smart Stream Technologies - Senior Social Media Analyst (3-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
Post social media content on appropriate social channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc
- Formulate responses for user engagement that adhering to the social tone and language of the brand
- Conduct extensive research to build a social audience profile database and identify the audience that matter to the brand
- Start conversations with partners and influencers on our channels
- Monitor the activities of main competitors in social media
- Analysing social media insights to guide future social media campaigns.
- Building reporting frameworks to evaluate the return on investment on the various platforms
- Should be passionately in tune with the latest social media trends, online behavior and how to leverage them for business advantage
- Identify opportunities and develop plans for implementing scalable social media programs to generate a maximum outcome.
- 4-6 years- experience either within social media agencies or within digital/social media departments in creative and strategic brands.
- High level of fluency in English - both written and verbal
- Certifications in social media/digital
- Prior work experience with popular social media management tools (Sprinklr, TweetDeck, HootSuite, Sprout Social, etc)