Senior Talent Partner at Slice
Views:17 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
slice - Assistant Manager - Fund Raising (0-5 yrs)
About the team :
- Mo- money, Mo- problems- - well, not really. In fact, - Mo- money, mo- calculations- and - Mo- calculations, Mo- geniuses- . If you feel a rage coming in whenever someone uses a calculator - we- re looking for your kin. Needless to say, the Finance team makes sure everything money runs smooth and butter.
About the role :
We are looking for zealous individuals with strong financial sense to help in developing the liability side of our business.
The recruit will coordinate with various internal and external stakeholders to ensure the cost-efficient and timely flow of debt capital.
What You will do :
- Maintain compliance with lender requirements.
- Maintain reporting and coordinate information with management.
- Maintain compliance & reporting tracker updated with respect to monthly/quarterly compliances.
- Manage documentation and other materials required for debt raising.
- Understand the data requests from prospective lenders and gather necessary information and prepare a comprehensive response.
- Consistently organize and prioritize various projects to deliver a high-quality work product on time.
- Successfully develop and maintain tracking tools and presentation templates.
- Ensure all tasks, deliverables and documentation are created with the highest level of accuracy.
What you will need :
- At least 2-4 years of work experience, preferably in NBFC, Rating Agencies, or Investment Banking.
- We prefer creativity over grey hair.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Strong analytical and communication skills and the ability to synthesize information and create clear and coherent presentations.
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously with excellent attention to detail.
- Expertise in the Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Experience in writing SQL queries is a plus (Not mandatory).