SleepyCat - Merchandiser/Executive - Product & Business Development (1-4 yrs)
SleepyCat was started to make it easier for consumers to shop for a mattress which is otherwise a very painful process. There was a big gap in the market between manufacturing a mattress and eventually delivering it to a consumer.
- Introducing India's first mattress-in-a-box! A disruptive model to the current mattress industry. We make shopping for a mattress easy and fun. We have one purr-fect mattress. We eliminate the confusion factor, making it a very simple process for buyers. Packed with all the fancy features, you can order it online with 4 simple clicks. Just choose the size you like and we deliver it to you anywhere in India within 7 days in a box! No more bulky deliveries! Our mattresses are priced at a fraction of the cost compared to the industry, as we control the entire process from production to Delivery, thereby eliminating any middlemen which increases cost. We also offer a 30-night risk free trial period so you have no issue in purchasing a mattress online!
Read about SleepyCat and funding on Crunchbase:
Learn what employees say about SleepyCat on Glassdoor:https://tinyurl.com/r9oqfkl
Checkout what people say about SleepyCat products on Google:https://tinyurl.com/rco3nqr
Responsibilities & Requirements:
1. Planning and developing merchandising strategies
2. Analyzing sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs
3. Collaborating with buyers, suppliers, distributors and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities and time-scales
4. Product - Development, Planning, Inventory and Reorder Cycle Management
5. Vendor Management - Planning, co-ordination, inspection & delivery of production.
6. Client Management - Broad Understanding of product positioning and b2b sales
7. Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers- expectations and company's objectives
8. B2B Sales, reach out to new b2b clients, follow up, co-ordinate, etc.
9. Analyse sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock
10. Collaborate with buyers, suppliers, distributors and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities and time-scales
11. Should have strong communication skills, eye for detail, hands on with co-ordination and reporting. Should be willing to learn and quick to apply understanding.