Slay - Senior Creative Designer (3-5 yrs)
About SLAY :
We are SLAY Everyday - India's Best Coffee.
- Available across 60+ locations in Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, and Delhi-NCR, we deliver a handcrafted, gourmet cup of coffee in a spill-proof & temperature-controlled packaging giving our consumers a hassle free experience.
- We started off with an endeavour to provide people with a no-nonsense coffee experience. We understood that not everyone may have the time or inclination to always go to a cafe to have a good cup of coffee - and that's where we come in.
- Our focus is on providing that perfect cup of coffee which is ground and brewed upon order with beans not older than 21 days and handcrafted by trained and certified baristas across all our locations.
- Today we are not only available online across popular food delivery apps but we have also introduced a coffee-on-the-go experience, which is a completely cash-less & conversation-less outlet in Bangalore called SLAY2GO. Apart from that, we are also expanding our presence in captive locations like workplaces with our format called SLAY@Work.
- We are looking for people who will share our passion to build a truly amazing brand and believe in giving the consumers a great experience.
Position : Senior Designer
We are looking for a full-time senior designer to work with us in Bangalore and help bring our ideas to life.
Conceptualise and produce :
- Digital and social media creatives - static & animated (GIFs)
- Real time content for mediums like Instagram Stories
- Short motion graphic videos for social media
- Offline collaterals like banners, hoardings, packaging, etc
- Print advertisements
Other creative requirements as needed :
- Keep the brand up to date basis the latest design trends and leverage the latest innovations on digital
- Work with the team to help build a truly unique brand identity which keeps on evolving along with the times
- Mentor junior designers and help build stronger skill sets and capabilities in-house
- Push yourself and explore uncharted territories and make some mistakes along the way as we grow together
- 3-5 years of work experience
- Expertise in digital and social media graphics
- A solid design sense and ability to work on different styles of graphics
- Working proficiency and experience of making motion graphic videos for digital and social media
- Enthusiasm (at the very least) to work on branding collaterals, offline collaterals, print collaterals, and packaging