HR Executive at Dropkaffe Food and Beverages Pvt Ltd
Views:83 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
SLAY Coffee - Business Growth Executive - Sales (0-2 yrs)
- SLAY Coffee offers a gourmet coffee experience to people on the go and those that value the convenience of online delivery. They are a team of coffee fanatics with a single mission - to make gourmet coffee accessible through innovation in packaging, supply chain, technology and distribution formats. Coffees from SLAY are handcrafted by certified baristas with coffee beans which are ground + brewed only when an order is placed, and are less than 28-days old from the date of roasting. The coffee is delivered in the SLAY Case, which is designed and structured in a way that makes coffee delivery experience spill-proof & hassle-free.
- SLAY additionally aims at making premium coffee affordable for consumers across the country. The brand has disrupted the market and created a completely new category for gourmet, handcrafted coffee available at the click of a button. Available to order in 100+ locations in Bengaluru, Mumbai, Delhi-NCR and Pune through delivery platforms of Zomato, Swiggy, Dunzo, Faasos. By the end of 2020, the brand plans to be present in over 15 cities through 200 cloud kitchens across the country ushering the change on how young India is going to consume its new beverage i.e. Coffee!
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
1) Identifying new sales channels and leading it.
2) Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing partners.
3) Researching sales channels online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new channels
4) Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
5) Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
When it comes to the challenge of actually Business Growth, other typical duties include:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting partners to inform them about new developments in the company's products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Developing sales goals for the channel and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
The skills required for this position include:
- Strong communication and MS Skill.
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the Brand and marketing along with Business growth/Development skills and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritising and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation