Assistant Vice President - Sales at Rype Fintech Pvt Ltd
Views:106 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Slate.ac - Manager/Executive - Channel Sales (3-5 yrs)
Slate is an online financial management platform for small businesses. We offer you:
1. Free invoicing and collections for life
2. 30-day free trial of our financial reporting dashboard
3. Experienced and affordable accountants, CAs and financial experts to help manage your business
Channel Sales Manager
To sell accounting & tax compliance services to startups & SMEs. And Call on leads provided & also generate new leads within the set of targeted category calling area with professionalism using up to date information and selling techniques/ CRM provided .
The Channel Sales Manager is responsible for sales enablement of their assigned channel, and managing their channel to achieve stated sales targets for Slate's Cash Flow Management Platform and Services.
- Responsible for the day-to-day relationship management of channel partners
- Act as a liaison between the Slate.ac Team and assigned channel partners.
- Build, maintain, and manage relationships with current and prospective channel partners.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of Slate personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners expectations.
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Ensures partner compliance with Channel Partner programs and agreements
- Participate in a partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Identify partner GTM &/or services offerings; working with partner sales resources, services, marketing, etc. develop & launch offerings to point of incremental join revenue achievement
- Build relationships with technology vendors to identify mutual greenfield opportunities with shared partners Requirements
Levels Junior-Channel Sales Manager / Channel Sales Executive /KAM
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous experience of driving channel sales ideally within the same product category and channel.
- Experience selling in the Software Development Tools and/or Financial Services space via channel partnerships
- Experience managing partner relationships that are based in developing and delivering service offerings tied to vendor product
- Experience selling Open Source Solutions
- 2 to 5 years of experience with B2B sales
- 2 to 5 years selling high technology products in assigned territory in a channel model
- Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners and Slate teams.
- Strong personal network within the industry.
- Driven, highly motivated and results driven.
- 2-3 years of experience in Customer Success/Relationship Management role, working with startups and/or SMEs
- Very strong oral and written communication skills are a must
- Graduation from a top tier Indian or foreign University
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Important Characteristics to Work at Slate.ac
- Embrace team work and put the company and team above individual success
- Passion and open-mindedness to improve the standards and delivery of services
- Being vocal about his/her opinions, but also a good listener
- High integrity
Candidate will report directly to AVP Sales
Location : Mumbai,Bangalore
Salary : Rs. 3-5 Lacs pa CTC + Incentives
Fintech, internet, technology, Accounting
Preferred companies- Intuit,Tally etc