Assistant Vice President - Sales at Rype Fintech Pvt Ltd
Views:430 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Slate.ac - Manager - Customer Success (2-4 yrs)
The role requires you to work closely with the company's clients, through the entire lifecycle, starting from onboarding. You will also help clients understand and benefit from the company's various offerings, and those of its partners.
- Ensuring that the customer onboarding process is smooth
- Respond to customer requests for new services and feedback on the offerings
- Follow up on current month/quarter renewals and payments
- Guide customers to choose other company offerings
- Build and maintain the healthy customer relationships
- Organize trainings for customers- teams from time to time
- Be the single point of contact between the company and its customers
- Meet upsell targets and NPS targets set by the company
- Liaise with Product, Service and Sales teams on new business requirements and features
- Be an ambassador for the company to propagate its values and enhance its brand
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience in Customer Success/Relationship Management role, working with startups and/or SMEs
- Very strong oral and written communication skills are a must
- Graduation from a top tier Indian or foreign University
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Important Characteristics to Work at Slate.ac :
- Embrace team work and put the company and team above individual success
- Passion and open-mindedness to improve the standards and delivery of services
- Being vocal about his/her opinions, but also a good listener
- High integrity
Candidate will report directly to the company CEO until such time that the company hires a VP, Customer Success
Location : Mumbai
Salary : Rs. 5 Lacs pa CTC
About Slate.ac :
Slate.ac is a technology startup, which provides automation of book-keeping, accounting and statutory business compliance to SMEs.
Slate's mission is to be the simplest and most cost-effective service-provider for SMEs to manage their book-keeping and business compliances. Think of the exponential improvement in the usability of your phone when you switched from a feature phone to a smartphone. This is the kind of transformation we hope to realize in the world of SME finance. Through the power of existing technologies and new innovations, Slate's mission is to connect, integrate and automate financial management for SMEs. Using
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, we will reduce the cost and friction in accounting and business compliance, to provide SMEs greater control over their businesses.
Slate.ac is backed by Arihant Patni and Xelpmoc, among other marquee investors.