HR Business Partner at SkyQuest Technology Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:450 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
SkyQuest Technology Group - Senior Research Analyst (4-7 yrs)
Our growing company is in need of an experienced and resourceful for a methodical Market Research analyst to survey customer preferences and statistical data in order to support customers during their decision making process regarding product designs, prices and promotions. The successful market researcher will be able to analyze autonomously qualitative data, trends, strategies and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers preferences
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations.
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices.
Professional Skills Required:
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.