SKP Group - Intern - Sales & Marketing/Business Development (0-1 yrs)
Job description for Internship
Role - Sales & Marketing/Business Development
Company - SKP Business consulting LLP
Location - Gurugram
Duration - 2 months
Stipend - INR 10,000 p.m.
About SKP Group:
SKP is a multidisciplinary group that helps global organizations meet the needs of a dynamic business environment.
- Our focus on problem-solving, supported by our multifunctional expertise enables us to provide customized solutions for our clients.
- We provide an array of solutions encompassing Consulting, Business Services, and Professional Services. Our solutions help businesses navigate challenges across all stages of their life-cycle.
- Through our direct operations in USA, India, and UAE, we serve a diverse range of clients, spanning multinationals, listed companies, privately owned companies, and family-owned businesses from over 50 countries.
- Our multidisciplinary teams serve a wide range of industries, with a specific focus on healthcare,food processing, and banking and financial services. Over the last decade, SKP has built and leveraged capabilities across key global markets to provide transnational support to numerous clients. Quality at SKP is of utmost importance, and SKP is ISO/ISE 27001 certified for information security and ISO 9001 certified for quality management.
- We have been recognized over the years by global organizations, like the International Accounting Bulletin and Euro Money Publications.
Project details :
Selected interns will work on live pre-sales projects & their day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Create contact database as assigned
- Generate leads through targeted email and phone campaigns
- Contribute in Pune business acquisition strategy
- Source information on relevant corporate events in Pune for marketing
- Keep record of strategic points discussed in weekly/fortnightly team meetings
- Assist in creating proposals/collateral etc
Skill(s) required :
MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word and English Proficiency
Who can apply :
Only those candidates can apply who :
- Pursuing MBA - full time
- Are available for full time (in-office) internship
- Are available for minimum duration of 2 months
- Have relevant skills and interests
- Prior work experience is good but not mandatory