Senior Talent Acquisition at Skit
Views:9 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Skit.ai - Solution Sales Specialist (3-10 yrs)
Skit (previously known as Vernacular.ai) is an AI-first SaaS voice automation company. Its suite of speech and language solutions enable enterprises to automate their contact centre operations. With over 10 million hours of training data, its product - Vernacular Intelligent Voice Assistant (VIVA) can currently respond in 16+ languages, covering over 160+ dialects and replicating human-like conversations.
Skit currently serves a variety of enterprise clients across diverse sectors such as BFSI, F&B, Hospitality, Consumer Electronics and Travel & Tourism, including prominent clients like Axis Bank, Hathway, Porter and Barbeque Nation. It has been featured as one of the top-notch start-ups in the Cisco Launchpad's Cohort 6 and is a part of the World Economic Forum's Global Innovators Community. It has has also been listed in Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia start-ups 2021 for its remarkable industry innovation.
Role Description :
You'll be responsible for assisting account executives in deal closure, primarily by acting as a Solution Sales Specialist.
- Stay up to date on product development, including new and upcoming features, deficiencies, and roadmap
- Understand business requirements and goals, determine synergies with the product
- Educate the customer on the intricacies of our product
- Consult with customer on use case definitions, metrics, etc
- Support Solutions Architect on gathering technical requirements, integration points
- Create the first version of the statement of work (SoW) for each customer, be responsible till SoW signoff
- Assist in pricing model creation, ROI analysis
- Might get involved in customer escalations during the implementation cycle
Act as the voice of the customer internally to ensure the product roadmap reflects customer needs
- Technical depth to understand complexity and nuances of the product
- Good pitching skills
- Data analysis skills
- Relationship building to senior people in the customer organization
- 2+ years of consulting/solutioning experience
- Engineering experience and MBA is good to have
This policy explains :
- What information we collect during our application and recruitment process and why we collect it;
- How we use that information and How to access and update that information.
Types of information we collect
- This policy covers the information you share with Skit (Cyllid Technologies Pvt. Ltd.) during the application or recruitment process including:
- Your name, address, email address, telephone number and other contact information;
- Your resume or CV, cover letter, previous and/or relevant work experience or other experience, education, transcripts, or other information you provide to us in support of an application and/or the application and recruitment process;
- Information from interviews and phone-screenings you may have, if any;
- Details of the type of employment you are or may be looking for, current and/or desired salary and other terms relating to compensation and benefits packages, willingness to relocate, or other job preferences;
- Details of how you heard about the position you are applying for;
- Reference information and/or information received from background checks (where applicable), including information provided by third parties;
- Information about your educational and professional background from publicly available sources, including online, that we believe is relevant to your application or a potential future application (e.g. your LinkedIn profile); and/or
- Information related to any assessment you may take as part of the interview screening process.
- How we use information we collect
Your information will be used by Skit for the purposes of carrying out its application and recruitment process which includes :
- Assessing your skills, qualifications and interests against our career opportunities;
- Verifying your information and carrying out reference checks and/or conducting background checks (where applicable) if you are offered a job;
- Communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application(s), including, in appropriate cases, informing you of other potential career opportunities at Skit;
- Creating and/or submitting reports as required under any local laws and/or regulations, where applicable;
- Making improvements to Skit's application and/or recruitment process including improving diversity in recruitment practices;
- Proactively conducting research about your educational and professional background and skills and contacting you if we think you would be suitable for a role with us.