HR at Skillovilla Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:17 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
SkilloVilla - Associate - Business Development (0-3 yrs)
- SkilloVilla is a platform where one can hone their abilities through expert-driven courses in the latest technologies and gain access to companies anywhere across the globe. Right from upskilling, resume creation, and mock interviews to finding suitable placements with the right companies, we have your backs at all times. At SkilloVilla, we have made it our mission to support young graduates in enhancing their learnings and transforming them into big earnings.
- Making sure you have a steep learning curve while having fun is our promise! See the ~2min explainer video to get a sense of what we do.
Your Responsibilities :
- Learn & understand Skillovilla's products, prospective clients & services well.
- Understand customer needs, and requirements and correlate solutions and customer requirements.
- Identify and qualify new customers coming from our inbound and outbound lead funnel.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, and connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
- Document all pertinent customer information and conversations in the CRM system
- Respond, engage, and qualify inbound/outbound leads and inquiries.
- Execute planned sales activities and develop a target list of high-potential new customers.
- Achieve monthly & quarterly quotas.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
What you will need :
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence (Hindi, and English Mandatory, knowing regional languages will be a plus).
- Ability to make focused efforts to win customers.
- The ideal candidate should be strategy driven with a research-based approach.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- We are open to hiring freshers and experienced candidates both in our organization.
- Note : This is a work-from-office role, based in Raipur. All candidates are expected to serve as per standard working hours