Hiring Manager at SkillEnable Edutech Private Ltd.
Views:51 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
SkillEnable EduTech - Admission Counselor/Senior Admission Counselor - Inside Sales - Academy of Vedic Vidya (2-7 yrs)
Job description :
Job Title : Senior Admission Counselor
Job description :
- We are looking for a self-driven, focused individual to work as an Admission Counselor/Senior Admission Counselor for our recognized educational institution, offering a series of different online courses. Academy of Vedic Vidya is a division of "SkillEnable" that specializes in employability-focused Occult Science courses. We have been able to make a footprint pan India through our student-friendly classes taken by qualified and efficient trainers. In this role, you will play a vital part in establishing fresh avenues, engaging with clientele, comprehending their requirements, and guaranteeing seamless sales progression and revenue generation for the company.
Post : Admission Counselor/Senior Admission Counselor
Salary : CTC 2.4LPA - 8 LPA+ Lucrative Incentives
Location : Ballygunge, Kolkata (Work from Office)
Shift : Day
Experience : 2-7 years
Employment Type : Full-time (Permanent)
Website : https://www.academyofvedicvidya.com/
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Making calls to pitch candidates for various courses.
- Building sales pipeline/opportunities to achieve the assigned targets every week and month.
- Counseling potential learners, helping them by solving queries in a consultative manner.
- Understanding their goals and motives to help them pursue careers in the field of Occult Science.
- Continuous follow-up of leads and inquiries to maximize the number of admissions.
- Timely achieving targets and SOP for every month.
- Excellent communication, writing, and overall interpersonal skills.
- Follow up with the students to ensure a smooth process.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Ability to work under reasonable pressure that comes with sales.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Bachelor's degree in any field.
- Providing guidance and counseling to students regarding their educational courses, assisting them in choosing the most suitable course.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and driving revenue growth.
- Demonstrates strong business development, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Should be a go-getter; great execution makes good ideas successful.
- Should be passionate about the Ed-tech sales/education sector.
- Prior experience in working as a Counselor/Sales Profile is an added benefit.
Perks and Benefits :
- Opportunity to work with an exciting, forward-thinking, and fast-moving Start-Up, with young and supportive team members and peers!
- Other several monetary benefits to being a performer of the week and month.
- Cell phone reimbursement.
Industry : Education Management
Employment Type : Full-time