Skillate - Inside Sales Role (1-5 yrs)
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for developing new business-to-business sales within an assigned territory. The Inside Sales Representative aggressively identifies and qualifies new business opportunities by building relationships with potential prospects via telephone and e-mail. This role will also cultivate existing client relationships to retain sales from a designated portfolio of existing customers. Prior B2B Experience will be preferred.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Demonstrated sales aptitude, assertive closing skills and the maturity and self-confidence to work well under pressure.
- Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation via digital marketing.
- Daily follow-ups on older leads and work on new leads.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Well-developed sales methodology; ability to promote and sell benefits.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Responsible for Lead Generation Lead as well as closing the sales online or by phone.
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- Conducting targeted email campaigns to reach key decision makers in target companies.
- Identifying opportunities by speaking to customers, understanding their requirements, educating them on Skillate's offerings and narrowing down possible opportunities of partnering.
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospects and partners
- Must be energetic, well-spoken, target oriented, eager to close sales deals and generate revenue for the organisation.
- Highly developed Communication and Articulation skills
- Self-motivated and results driven; passionate to learn and grow.
- 1-4 years of experience
- B2B background gets an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree