HR Specialist at Skil Travel
Views:452 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Skil Travel - Manager - Sales (1-5 yrs)
About SKIL Corporate Travel:
Skil Corporate Travel is a complete end to end hospitality solutions provider offering preferred solutions for all domestic and global requirements for Hotels, Serviced apartments, MICE, Events and Car Rentals
- We understand our client needs well and understand how important it is to be fast, efficient, accurate an most of all make your travel process as easy and convenient as possible.
- Our PAN India and Global corporate contracted rates, partnerships and relations, help our companies to leverage with us and gives them an opportunity to save costs across all divisions.
What we offer is - Professional Experience- and - Peace of Mind- .
SALES JD :
- Ensures that an efficient and accurate filing system, both manuals as well as electronic, is maintained at all times.
- Maintains complete and supported records of all Sales Agreements, Contracts and Quotations for the property.
- Coordination between internal departments to submit timely information for effective delivery
Customer Service :
- Entertains and conducts hotel inspections to clients whenever required.
- Establishes and maintains strong relationship with the established clientele and constantly explores into new business opportunities.
- Liaises and works closely with the related operation departments ensuring guest's requests and expectations are being met.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Achieves the monthly and annual personal target contributing to the Sales revenue.
- Develops and reviews Personal Business Plan which is linked to the properties Annual Business Plan.
- Conducts extensive competitor research and maintains excellent Product Knowledge of the property.
- Constantly monitors and evaluates local, national and international market trends, and the competition properties - sales initiatives, in order to make sure the hotel's sales remain competitive and cutting edge.
- Ensures a high level of exposure for the property through direct sales solicitation via telephone, contracts and written communications.
- Carefully plans Sales Calls into defined objectives.
- Maintains a detailed knowledge of the property facilities, features and services.
- Conducts extensive competitor researches and maintains excellent Product Knowledge of the property.
- Ensures systematically and efficiently calls on allocated Accounts within location and reports findings and opportunities to the Director of Sales.
- Pre-qualifies and targets prospects, utilizing the property database and develops appropriate and effective sales solicitation strategies to increase the properties market share.
- Professionally conducts routine telemarketing activities to identify new business opportunities. Follows up sales leads to identify prospect.
- Plans and makes Sales trips to the parties concerned which is our current and potential clientele to explore into new business opportunities.
- Entertains and conducts property inspections to relevant representatives/delegates whenever required.
- Implements all sales action plans related to responsibility areas as outlined in the Budget and Marketing plan.
Other Duties :
- Is knowledgeable in statutory legislation in employee and industrial relations.
- Maintains strong, professional relationship with relevant representatives from competitor hotels, business partners and other organisations, especially, local business groups.
- Ensures high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.