HR at SISA Information Security Ltd
Views:122 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SISA - Executive - Business Development (2-6 yrs)
SISA is a leading cyber security company across multiple geographies. SISA is involved in either proactive, detective and/or corrective security of at least 6 of 10 payment data transactions. Started in 2007, with over 500 customers in over 30+ countries, SISA is one of the fastest growing cyber security companies in the world. Our 200 employees include information security specialists, technology specialists, sales representatives and backbone staff. SISA culture is considered key to our success and can be characterized as merit oriented, entrepreneurial and feedback driven.
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for managing the company's Sales, Business Development and Lead Generation for allocated region / service. This position will focus on Technical Sales & Key Account Management opportunities for Security Operation Centre (S-SOC) and MDR solutions.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Achieves quarterly and annual target established by the company. Profiling contacts, Lead generation strong long-term relationship building capabilities.
- Follows up and ensures total client satisfaction through the project life cycle. Responsible for End to End sales from Lead Generation, Presentation, Proposal sharing, Negotiation and Closures, managing CRM and preparing RFP, quotes or SOW.
- Effectively manages the existing accounts to ensure increasing business and is capable of giving online product demo and presenting SISA's offering to client.
- Initiates the sales cycle by contacting and targeting prospective clients by means of email campaign; cold calling and responsible for all initial communication with the prospective clients.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and other activity reports.
- Responsible for staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Responsible for providing feedback from the market to Product Management regarding products including coordinating gaps between product functionality and Partner/customer demands.
- Coordinate requirements for proofs of concept (POCs) with Product Management and Pre-Sales team.
- Facilitate client interactions for project delivery as and when required.
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Technical education background of B.Tech + MBA or BE + MBA preferred
- 2+ years of Sales experience will be preferred.
- B2B Sales/ IT Sales Background, with previous experience in selling IT security products preferred;
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business
- Ability to understand customer Cyber/ Information security requirements and offer appropriate solutions.
- Strong client relationship building/ interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Should be keen to travel extensively up to 50%
- Team management skills will be preferred