HR at Simplotel Technologies
Views:335 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Simplotel Technologies - Senior/Lead - Content Specialist (3-6 yrs)
Company Profile :
- Simplotel is a Bangalore-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company helping over 2,000 hotels across 21 countries grow their direct business. We are powering e-commerce for some of the largest hotels in India. The name Simplotel comes from a combination of Simple and Hotel - our mission is to Simplify the life of hoteliers through technology. Simplotel is a 'Shopify for Hotels', was founded in October 2013 and is funded by Go-MMT - India's largest Online Travel Agency.
- Simplotel was awarded the best startup in travel & hospitality for 2021 by Startup India, an initiative of the Union Ministry of Commerce & Industry in India.
Position: Senior/Lead Content Specialist
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Senior/Lead Content Operations Specialist with a keen eye for detail, good
command of English, possessing the ability to write and edit grammatically error-free content. The candidate will work with hotels to understand their requirements and process modifications to content for the website - their most important online marketing channel. The candidate must also possess knowledge of the best SEO practices to optimize the website for our customers.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of all features of Simplotel's content management system, and conduct training sessions for large clients to effectively leverage the use of our CMS.
- Respond, manage, and resolve customer queries and issues received via a ticketing system, and chat.
- Oversee and handle the customer experience of key customers including project management, resource assignment and timely deliveries of projects.
- Drive and oversee the allocation of work assignments and timely delivery of the same.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues simultaneously, operate & drive multiple projects internally. Perform quality checks on the team's tickets to improve quality.
- Create SOPs, manuals and checklists, and document product knowledge in detailed steps.
- Provide feedback and escalate unresolved issues to internal departments (Software Developers, Customer Success/Account Managers).
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to scrutinize for quality.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to modify (write and edit) content.
- Basic understanding of the hotel and the travel industry.
- Basic technical skills to work with content management systems
- Knowledge & understanding of the best SEO practices.
- Ability to work with customers - large and small.
- Ability to collaborate within a team and with cross-functional departments.
- Ability to manage time and hit deadlines.
- Any bachelor's degree (preferably Journalism & Mass Comm), with English as the first language