HR at Simplotel Technologies
Views:187 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Simplotel Technologies - Manager - Business Development (1-4 yrs)
Company Profile :
- Simplotel is a Bangalore based, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company helping over 2,000 hotels across 21 countries grow their direct business. We are powering e-commerce for some of the largest hotels in India. The name Simplotel comes from a combination of Simple and Hotel - our mission is to Simplify the life of hoteliers through technology. Simplotel is a 'Shopify for Hotels', was founded in October 2013 and is funded by Go-MMT - India's largest Online Travel Agency.
- Simplotel was awarded the best startup in travel & hospitality for 2021 by Startup India, an initiative of the Union Ministry of Commerce & Industry in India. (https://www.startupindia.gov.in/nsa2021results/travel.html)
Position : Business Development Manager - Consultative Selling.
- Simplotel is looking to hire a Business Development Manager, in a full-time capacity, who can sell our offerings to large hotels. This is an opportunity to join a company on the ground floor and become a part of the early growth. If you are passionate about selling internet technologies, you will thoroughly enjoy this position.
- An ideal candidate would be someone who is in Presales and wants to explore a Business Development Role.
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company's sales goals.
- Meeting with hoteliers and potential prospects on a regular basis to build and nurture the relationships.
- Cold calling; connecting with multiple potential prospects.
- Working with the large hotels and partners across the country.
- Follow up on marketing leads, as well as expanding business from the company's existing client base or partners.
- Build strong brand relationships.
- Building pipelines with partners and team members to close sales.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting.
- 1 to 4 years of Work Experience in pre-sales. (ecommerce preferred in both domestic and international markets)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Very high ethical standards.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours.
- Proven track record of meeting revenue targets.
- MBA required (preferably from a top school).
- Ability to travel extensively.