HR at Simplotel Technologies
Views:595 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:124
Simplotel Technologies - Customer Service Operations Specialist (1-3 yrs)
Company Profile :
Simplotel is a Bangalore-based SaaS startup helping over 2000 hotels across 21 countries grow their direct business. The name Simplotel comes from a combination of Simple and Hotel - our mission is to Simplify the life of hoteliers through technology.
Our customers are hotels of various sizes. Simplotel is a - Shopify for Hotels-, was founded in October 2013 and is funded by India's largest Online Travel Agency - MakeMyTrip.
We are looking for a Technical Operations Specialist to provide enterprise-level support to our clients (hotels). A suitable candidate needs to have a keen eye for detail, work collaboratively within a team to ensure the smooth functioning of the Operations department. Ultimately, you will be a person our clients trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate resolutions.
- Respond, manage, and resolve customer queries and issues sent via a ticketing system
- Talk clients through a series of actions (either via phone, email, or chat), until their queries and issues are resolved
- Develop and implement strategies that will ensure a positive experience that exceeds the hotel and its guests- expectations
- Conduct training sessions for clients to effectively leverage the use of our products
- Follow defined steps to setup and configure our products, coordinating with both external partners as well as client stakeholders where necessary
- Provide feedback and escalate unresolved issues to internal departments (e.g.: Software Developers, Customer Success/Account Managers)
- Prioritize and manage several open issues simultaneously
- Operate & drive several projects internally
- Create SOPs and document knowledge in detailed steps
- BE/BSc/BCA or equivalent degree (preferably in computer science, or electronics & communications)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and comfortable using software products
- Basic understanding and knowledge of DNS (A, NS, MX records etc)
- Ability to sustain with dynamic processes and constant updates
- Ability to provide step-by-step guidance, both written and verbal
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a client-facing role in a consultation/support function