HR Executive at Simplinamdharis
Views:199 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
SimpliNamdharis - Cluster Store Manager - Retail Sales (7-14 yrs)
To oversee the operation of the base store, in particular maximising sales.
2. To support and deliver the retail operational sales strategy, budgets and contribution for the retail store.
3. To implement standard operation processes in shops to ensure a consistent approach.
4. Lead, empower and motivate the store Managers and teams to develop and achieve sales and contribution and deal with underperformance alongside the Retail operational head.
5. Proactively recommended new initiatives to help drive sales across the portfolio such as pop up shops, markets and fashion shows etc.
6. To provide relevant and timely reports into the Retail operational Manager.
7. Work collaboratively with the Stock Logistic Manager to ensure that the shops have the right stock at the right time and within budget.
1. To analyse sales data to manage performance and make informed management decisions in conjunction with the Retail operational Manager.
2. To be aware of key competition, retail sector trends and current trading opportunities.
3. To promote a customer service approach within the retail business, investigating complaints or issues of poor customer care, both timely and efficiently and in line with Life's policies.
4. To support the retail budget process.
5. To identify and support methods of stock generation in conjunction with the Shop Managers,and to responds to stock concerns where relevant.
6. To contribute to and deliver operational standards (KPIs) for the retail estate
7. To ensure shops within the cluster have adequate staffing at all times, which may include the post holder covering the shop and at short notice.