Senior Recruiter - HR at Simplilearn
Views:34 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Simplilearn - Manager - Performance Marketing (4-9 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Managing and optimizing critical campaigns/accounts in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) across Google Ads and Bing, along with performance campaigns in Youtube, Display and Discovery.
- Ensuring monthly targets around leads, CPL and lead quality are met.
- Researching and implementing new ideas/features/strategies in a systematic manner.
- Diligently carrying out experiments and reporting results and insights.
- Creating highly engaging ad copies and relentlessly testing them.
- Working smart - implement scripts and rules to take care of tasks which can be automated.
- Analyzing data to make informed marketing decisions.
- Landing page and funnel optimization (working with tech & product teams) to improve relevance and improve conversion rates.
- Optimizing channels and campaigns for cost and performance managing both the cost of traffic and cost of acquisition.
Desired skills :
- 4+ years of proven expertise in managing and optimizing large and complex Google Ads + Bing search campaigns end-to-end, with at least 80% of time dedicated to Google Ads and Bing.
- Experience in performance channels like display, Youtube and discovery.
- In-depth understanding and experience in using more advanced Google Ads features/capabilities beyond just standard search ads.
- Proficient in carrying out quick analyses to figure out whats going wrong and how to fix issues.
- A/B testing, carrying out experiments and deriving insights from them should be second nature to you.
- Highly pro-active in terms of researching new features/strategies and coming up with suitable recommendations.
- Excellent project management skills - ensuring all action items are on track