Talent Aquisition Specialist at Simplilearn
Views:160 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Simplilearn - Manager - Enterprise Sales (2-5 yrs)
Simplilearn.com is the world's largest professional certifications company and an Onalytica Top 20 influential brand. With a library of 400+ courses, we've helped 1,000,000+ professionals advance their careers, delivering $5 billion in pay raises. We have over 800 employees worldwide and our customers include Fortune 1000 companies, top universities, leading agencies and hundreds of thousands of working professionals. Simplilearn is a truly global company, with revenue distributed across US, Europe, ME, APAC and India; and offices at Bangalore, San Francisco and Raleigh. We are growing year on year and having fun doing it.
Job Title: Enterprise Sales Manager(Enterprise Business, North America, Inside Sales)
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Drives business development and lead generation to acquire new customers and grow accounts in the assigned geos.
2. Achieving exceptional conversion on leads coming from marketing and lead-gen efforts
3. Focus on existing large accounts and expand them with focus on recurring revenue streams.
4. Build strong relationships with key accounts and strategic customers.
5. Achievement of key metrics of input activities, conversion and revenue consistently
6. Work in-step with the field sales team to maximize the business opportunities
7. Work very closely with stakeholders from teams such as lead development, customer success, marketing and product to achieve results
8. Leverage sales tools available to drive efficiency
9. Strong adherence to sales process and CRM usage
Preferred Qualities, Qualifications & Education:
- 2+ yrs of international sales experience required
- Strong phone and interpersonal skills
- High energy level, fast-paced personality
- Motivated by goal attainment and performance measurement
- Must be tech-savvy. Should have above average computer and technical skills to be able to engage with customers and internal teams with the product being technology
- Experience of using Salesforce for managing sales process is a great plus!
- Bachelor- s/Master's degree from premium institutes desirable