Associate - Talent Acquisition at Simplilearn
Views:52 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Simplilearn - Lead - Social Media (4-6 yrs)
Social Media Manager Job Description
About Simplilearn :
Simplilearn is a world-leading professional certification company and an Onalytica Top 20 influential brand. We have offices in Bangalore, IN, San Francisco, CA, and Raleigh, N.C. With a library of more than 400 courses, we've helped more than one million professionals around the world advance their careers, delivering $5 billion in pay raises.
- Seniority Level
- Mid-senior level
Employment Type : Full-time
Are you a savvy, goal-driven marketer who understands the nuances of today's top social media channels when it comes to content, engagement, and audience expectations? Do you have a proven track record for writing crisp, catchy copy that engages your audience and drives traffic?
Simplilearn is seeking an experienced social media manager to join our team of more than 500 global employees to manage social media campaigns and partner with our marketing team to execute content strategies across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and other social communities. Join a fast-paced, creative, collaborative environment of marketers with a huge variety of expertise, where you- ll have the flexibility to put your campaign ideas to work to help grow our brand recognition around the world.
For ten years, Simplilearn has provided the highest quality online training in today's top technology fields, including Artificial Intelligence, Digital Marketing, Data Science, Project Management, and Cloud Computing. This role provides the unique opportunity of allowing you to put your best skills to the test while sharpening your ancillary skills.
- Lead and manage the social media marketing team
- Maintain a social media calendar and relevant activity on all social accounts
- Write crisp, clean and engaging social copy to promote new and existing content
- Partner with PR, SEO, content marketing, design and other related teams to streamline tasks and communicate effectively
- Monitor and analyze current social/digital trends including regular competitor analysis
- Implement, manage, and execute paid social advertising
- Respond to customer inquiries and complaints with informative, empathetic, and timely responses across all social channels
- Collaborate with the design and video teams to produce high-quality creative graphics, GIFs, and videos that are on-brand and follow company style guidelines
- Repurpose blog posts, infographics, whitepapers, and other assets to create channel-specific microcontent
- Collaborate with and mentor junior social media employees as needed
- Manage a global social media team and collaborate to develop new content goals, research social media monitoring tools, and track social data
- Clearly document processes to create an efficient, streamlined social media operation
- Keep pace with social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Degree in Marketing or related field
- Demonstrable 5-6 years of business social media experience and strong knowledge of the social media landscape
- Passion for creating social-first content, with a proven ability to think strategically about creative content and implement on a tactical level
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Demonstrable organization skills and ability to effectively manage time
- Experience with a social publishing tool such as Hootsuite, Buffer, etc.
- Understanding of digital marketing best practices, including content management, brand voice, buyers- journey, and customer personas
- Familiarity running paid campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Proven record of reaching traffic and engagement goals while staying on budget
- Experience in B2B marketing, video production and other multimedia, Medium, Pinterest, and/or Instagram is a plus