Senior Executive HR at Simplify360
Views:19 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Simplify360 - Graphic Designer (3-5 yrs)
ABOUT US :
Formed with the vision of helping brands in digital customer experiences, we believe that machine learning and AI will fundamentally transform omni-channel digital engagement. We are visionaries, data scientists, and coders. We are also customers who feel the pain of brands with disjointed customer experiences, with myriad product ecosystems to deal with the end clients effectively.
We are the leading true omni-channel Digital Customer Experience Platform with a #beyondORM #beyondListening #takecontrol. We have been helping brands and enterprises to enhance their digital customer experience and gain insights through data & analytics. With our AI-driven conversation cloud and digital media command center, and real-time dashboards, we empower our clients #beyondsocial. We are headquartered in the US, have a physical presence in India and the US, and function through partners in the APAC region. Our product is sold in over 100 countries directly or through partners.
Job Description :
We are looking for a creative, talented, and experienced graphic designer to join our team who can think independently and is strong in basic UX. The candidate must have strong design thinking & visualization skills along with a keen eye for attention to detail. They must have excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Be the single point of contact for all the graphic design needs.
- Work as a part of the Marketing team to plan and deliver the weekly tasks within strict deadlines.
- Conceptualize creative ways to showcase the communications delivered by the Marketing Team that best suits the target audience.
- Develop a creative standard and unique design templates for our brand adhering to the brand guidelines.
- Create Landing Page and Dashboard mock-ups for websites.
- Produce creative assets including Emailers, social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram) posts, Blog banners & images, Logo Units, etc.
- Design Marketing Collaterals including Whitepapers, Case studies, Event banners, Standess, Brochures etc.
- Ideate and create animated videos like Explainers, Product Walkthroughs, Holiday GIFs, Video Ads etc.
- Understand the requirements and design briefs and deliver high-quality graphics.
- At Least 3-4 years of experience working in an agency or a technology brand.
- Strong portfolio of Illustrations, Static Images & Video Assets.
- Proficiency with design software and technologies such as Adobe Creative Suite
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically on fast-moving projects & meet quick turnaround times.