Talent Acquistion at GetSimpl Technologies
Views:373 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Simpl - Customer Support Role (0-4 yrs)
Customer Support - Contract
About the company :
Simpl is a technology company that is rebuilding the online transaction and authentication layer from scratch. By taking advantage of a smartphone's processing power and the data it generates, Simpl provides a transaction experience that is more seamless, effortless and smarter than anything seen before.
Simpl is uniquely placed to solve the trust gap that currently exists in India with respect to online payments. Payments fail often, refunds take time and no one wants to follow up with merchants or banks. The result is that 70% of all transactions in India is still settled with cash, so that the payment can be done after delivery - even though most users now have bank accounts and debit cards.
Simpl solves this problem by allowing a user to pay for multiple orders later. This means that even once a transaction is done, money hasn't left the user's bank account - giving users far more control and an experience that's unlike any other payment mode.
- Manage large amount of customer interactions over calls on a daily basis & in a timely fashion
- Gain product understanding - so that you can assist customers thoroughly to resolve their issues, whether via call or email.
- Identify customers- needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Understand customer pain points and highlight their feature requests to improve the product.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our database (tool) in a comprehensible way
- Providing solutions to different problems faced by customers by using different internal tools, coordinating with Engineering, Business Development, Product, and Finance teams.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, active listening.
- 0-4 years of experience in a Customer Support/Contact Centre/Virtual Relationship Management
- Enthusiastic and energetic - willing to work in a dynamic and fast-growing start-up.
- Be comfortable working during weekends
- Comfortable with meeting scheduled deadlines
- Ability to maintain high standards of work, in high pressure situations
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.