Senior Recruitment Executive at Simform Solutions
Views:27 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Simform - Technical Content Writer (1-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- We are looking for a senior/junior technical writer to join our content team. Are you passionate about helping tech leaders solve their most pressing challenges? If so, we suggest you apply.
- In this role, you will be the go-to person for all kinds of content related to our services in our portfolio. You'll be required to continuously improve your technical writing skills by joining a team of technical writers who are obsessed with simplifying technology.
- You will be responsible for the ideation and creation of value-driven content pieces that engage our prospective customers and drive awareness about Simform's development practices and thought-leadership. This role will be self-driven yet highly collaborative with different teams across the marketing department.
- Should enjoy and excel at written communications, storytelling, and surpassing deadlines. Must have the ability to explain complex technical concepts in an interesting format.
- Conduct keyword and competitor research to write industry-specific content pieces ranging from software/web/mobile development to application architecture, cloud, and development practices. This also includes different frontend, backend, and database technologies
- Ability to understand and adapt requirements of different marketing materials such as ebooks, brochures, blogs, slide deck, video scripting, infographics, landing pages, etc.
- Self-edit and proofread content while adhering to the brand voice and writing style.
- Collaborate and engage with internal and external subject-matter experts to create superior content pieces that appeal to our worldwide readership- from C-suite executives, CTOs, CEOs to project managers, and software engineers of startups, ISVs, and agencies.
- 1-3 years of experience working in a similar technology domain. Broad experience in the software development industry is an excellent benefit.
- A strong portfolio of relevant content pieces that showcases expertise in writing timely and well-researched content pieces.
- Must know how to do KW research with the experience of using a variety of KW-research tools.
- A keen eye on content quality and willingness to go beyond standard practices to uphold the same.
- A passion for learning and an ability to immersing oneself in new and unfamiliar topics.
- Must have the capacity to work independently and take ownership.
- Ability to receive and work on direct feedback/constructive criticism from peers and editors.