Admin & HR at Simform
Views:71 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Simform - Executive - Social Media (2-5 yrs)
You will be responsible for executing the company's social media strategy which includes creating original text, image and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social Media Executive, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company's views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and engagement.
- Create, curate and manage publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content (for social media channels and ads)
- Execute a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
- Use the right tools to create and publish the content assets.
- Executing engagement strategy
- Must listen, respond, ask questions and engage your audience
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Suggest and implement new ideas to develop brand awareness
Qualification and experience:
- Have a basic understanding of digital marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of major social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written, image and video format.
- Good technical understanding and ability to pick up new tools quickly.
- Has excellent social media writing and conversation skills
Skills: Creative, Proficient in Writing, Advanced knowledge about social media platforms, Analytical skills, data-driven approach