Senior HR Manager at SilverPush
Views:53 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SilverPush - Client Servicing Role (2-5 yrs)
1. Understanding client's requirements : Brainstorming and creating Client Portfolio based on extensive research for devising a Media Plan Sheet, Budgeting and planning.
2. Ideating and Conceptualizing on Campaign briefs, Requirement Analysis and Media Planning.
3. Taking campaign ownership once IO is released. Responsible for end to end management of campaigns post sales closure.
4. Monitoring timelines in the Pre - launch and Post Launch Phase by following the workflow & adhering to SLAs - TAT.Ensuring that the campaign is delivered smoothly as per client's expectations.
5. Building and maintaining strong working relationships with cross-functional teams like sales, product, operation and identifying scope for better campaign deliveries.
6. To work closely with operations team to bring ideas into the mix, offer suggestions, research & constantly learn new technology. Day to day monitoring and analysis of live campaigns.
7. Ensure timely post evaluation to analyse ROI on the campaign.Data analysis and insights reporting to client
8. Successfully create strong relationships with key agencies leading to consistent repeat business.
1. Must have exceptional written and verbal communication.
2. Proficient in Microsoft Power Point and Excel.
3. Total Work experience - 2-5 years. Digital Experience is a mandate.
4. Preference in doing social media and mobile based campaigns
5. Strong sense of creativity coupled with research and analytical ability
6. Ability to multi task effectively
7. MBA/Marketing degrees preferred
8. Good problem solving and organizational skills
9. Must have strong follow-up skills.
10. Must be willing to learn new things/technologies