Senior HR Executive at Silikal India Pvt Ltd
Views:52 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Silikal India - Executive - Sales (2-6 yrs)
SILIKAL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Location : Bangalore
Designation : Sales Executive.
Company profile :
Silikal is a technically sound company, which is into construction chemicals manufacturing and sales. Its Head Quarters is in Germany, and presently operating in many parts of the world. Silikal provides worldwide resin system for floors in Industry, trade, and commerce. It has provided its service for well reputed firms like GOOGLE, P&G, BANGALORE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, UNITED BREWERIES TAJ etc. SILIKAL has an exceptionally good competitive advantage over the construction industry, Silikal started its operations in India in the year 2017 and retains its monopoly position over the construction industry.
Eligibility criteria :
- Any Graduate with sales Experience (MBA preferred)
- Must have knowledge in construction or floor technology.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in construction field.
- Flexibility and willing to Travel.
Key skills :
- Dealer development
- Distributor management
- Channel management
- Direct sales
- Dealer sales
- Knowledge about Building materials
Desired candidate profile :
- Experience in construction or floor technology sales with exposure to whole Indian market, should have sales knowledge in building materials and construction chemicals.
Job description :
- Developing and penetrating Silikal construction chemical business across India.
- Appointing distributors, applicators to expand business in India.
- Appointing & Handling of direct sales channel and dealership across India for achieving sales targets.
- Generation of leads for prospect Applicant for New dealer Network through the Scouting of Field Network team.
- Relationship building with influencers (Builders, Consultants, Architects, promoters etc)
- Monitoring, follow-up, Co-ordination, training with support of regional field Network team.
- Widening distribution reach through traditional as well as unconventional channels
- Ensure implementation of contact programs with influencers
- Accounts reconciliation with all dealers periodically
- Ensure implementation of contact programs with end customers
- Tracking and collating the information on competition
- Contribute to formulating and achieving overall business plan of solutions area.
- Market Information Gathering
- Order Generation & Fulfilment: Ensure that the sales targets as per budget are achieved
- Review of the performance of dealers
- Inventory management across the channel
- Need to be creative, self-Initiative and courageous to accept responsibility and challenges
- Customer complaints handling: For any product complaints: interface with the central marketing team to handle the complaint and resolve within timeline specified as per policy.
SALARY : Based upon current CTC and relevant work experience, as per industry norms.
JOB TYPE : Permanent job/full time