Sigtuple - Content Marketer (4-10 yrs)
SigTuple and it is subsidiaries, Mirable Health and Truelyser Biosystems are pioneering to put a new fabric for diagnostics in the country. We strongly believe that the healthcare ecosystem in the country requires a facelift. While we are focused to make healthcare delivery more accessible, affordable and accurate, we also plan to bring the much-needed trust and transparency in the industry. Customer experience has never been a priority in healthcare although this industry needs it the most. We are committed to change the customer experience through our efforts.
Mirable Health is seeking a content writer with a responsibility to create innovative content in different forms/languages and for different platforms to impart knowledge to our customers to bring trust and transparency in healthcare. You will be responsible to create content to support brand and growth marketing as well as awareness about our products and services.
- Responsible for the Content strategy of the company
- Handles the ideation and creation of compelling content including website copy, white papers, blog posts, social media content, and product/service descriptions.
- Responsible for adding value by actively engaging customers / stakeholders and maintaining a cohesive brand voice.
- Collaborate with designers,Video production team, product marketers, sales professionals, external influencers, and industry experts to produce relevant content.
- Create resources to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and other important metrics.
- Blog weekly to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Create creative briefs for high-quality content.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that's aligned with their needs and interests.
- Manage a network of freelance writers.
- Oversee backlink outreach and content distribution on social.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelors in marketing, journalism or a relevant field
- Minimum 4 to 10 years of experience in a marketing team
- Outstanding verbal skills, including a complete command of grammar, diction, syntax, spelling, and punctuation.
- Professional editorial skills, including a strong sense of how to organize and stage interactive content and determine its proper length.
- Powerful analytic skills, including the ability to make sense of difficult, sometimes obscure ideas and render them in unambiguous, succinct content employing a minimal amount of technical or specialized language.
- Experience with WordPress and HTML
- Proficiency with Google Analytics a plus
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and web traffic metrics