Signzy - Senior Executive/Manager - Product Sales (2-9 yrs)
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
1. Identifies business opportunities by qualifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; analyzing and validating sales transactions.
2. Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending Signzy products & solutions.
3. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching customer's KYC and On-boarding compliance norms & current processes and recommending appropriate Signzy offerings.
4. Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
5. Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
6. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
7. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational sessions/workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
8. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
9. Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with Signzy products and services.
10. Generate sales among client accounts, including up-selling and cross-selling
11. Communicates client needs and demands to senior management
12. Forecasts and tracks sales metrics
13. Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
14. Keep records of client transactions
15. Attending trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings.
Skills & Abilities :
1. Must have excellent presentation, prospecting & qualifying skills.
2. The ability to meet Sales targets quarter on quarter.
3. Excellent communication and negotiation skills
4. Knowledge of FSI clients' business - the ability to understand the client's business, their market sector, regulation compliance and be able to discuss knowledgeably with the client.
5. Ability to work well with a team
Qualification & Experience :
Business Management Degree from Top Universities, Product Sales Experience, Client-Focused Solutions Experience, Ability to Communicate Client Needs with Senior Management, Talent for Influencing Client Management, Ability to Manage Multiple Transactions, Negotiation Skills, Listening Skills, Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, Time Management Skills.
Aptitude/Personal Profile :
1. Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment.
2. Problem-solving aptitude
3. A customer-oriented attitude.
4. Drives results - achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
5. Exhibits professional excellence - strives for self-improvement.
6. Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution leadership ability.
7. Communicates effectively-tailored messages appropriately to various stakeholders.
8. A passion for events and willing to make a difference in the delivery of the same.
9. A desire to over-deliver in all aspects of the role
10. Self-starter and hard worker
11. Meticulous attention to detail