Signzy - Product Sales Role - Banking Sector (2-6 yrs)
About the Company :
- Signzy currently offers digital on-boarding solutions for banks, NBFCs and other financial institutions. Most banking services are going digital but one key process that is still offline and hampers consumer experience is regulatory compliance. There is a pressure to dilute digital KYC however digital has higher risk. We at Signzy believe that through a combination of Artificial Intelligence and blockchain we can ensure that digital compliance is convenient but yet secure.
- Signzy is looking for a competitive and trustworthy candidate to help us build up our business activities. The successful candidate is a sales professional responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. The candidate needs to possess excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate Signzy solutions. Ultimately, he/she will help Signzy meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to the company's rapid and sustainable growth. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to forge a career in India's fastest growing sector
Key Role & Responsibilities :
- Identifying business opportunities by qualifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; analysing and validating sales transactions.
- Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending Signzy products & solutions.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching customer's KYC and On-boarding compliance norms & current processes and recommending appropriate Signzy offerings.
- Identifying product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintaining quality service and conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with Signzy's products and services.
- Generating sales among client accounts, including up-selling and cross-selling
- Servicing multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines & keeping records of client transactions
- Preparing reports, forecasts and tracks sales metrics
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational sessions/workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Skills & Abilities :
- Must have excellent presentation, prospecting & qualifying skills.
- Ability of meeting Sales targets quarter on quarter.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge & ability to understand BFSI clients' business, their market sector, regulation compliance.
- Ability to work well with a team
Aptitude/Personal Profile :
- Must have excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment.
- Drives results - achieves high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Exhibits professional excellence - strives for self-improvement.
- Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution leadership ability.
- Communicates effectively-tailored messages appropriately to various stakeholders.
- Self starter and hard worker