SignDesk - Brand Strategist (2-6 yrs)
About the Role :
- As a Brand Strategist, you will be responsible for crafting and executing innovative internal & external brand programs. Collaborating with cross-functional teams, you will be responsible for adhering to the brand guidelines, taking care of the editorial flow, driving impactful campaigns, and monitoring performance metrics for refinement. By blending creativity and analytical acumen, you will be expected to drive the brand's success in a dynamic landscape.
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop/Strategize and execute brand strategies for both Internal and External campaigns.
- Monitor brand performance metrics and adjust strategies as needed.
- Craft compelling narratives and with unique storytelling and enhance customer engagement across various touchpoints.
- Adhere to brand guidelines, and values, and maintain consistent messaging across collaterals & organization's communication assets.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and maintain editorial flow to ensure brand cohesion.
- Analyze market trends and competitor insights for strategic planning.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices.
- 2-6 years of experience in related domain
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field.
- Strong analytical skills for data-driven decision-making.
- Excellent communication, written and project management skills.
- Creative thinker with an innovation mindset.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to brand consistency.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic environment and collaborate effectively.