Co-Founder at Simba Logistics Private Limited
Views:512 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:165
Shyplite - City Sales Manager (1-4 yrs)
We are a young technology startup with disruptive ideas which have the power to revolutionize entire domains altogether. We focus on building and marketing SaaS product platforms and then work on scaling them globally.
City Sales Manager will be the face of the company tasked with educating the market and generating interest with our ideal customers. Not only will you learn the nuances of Inbound/Outbound Sales but you will also be an integral part of growing our sales team and building up sales strategy at Shyplite.
- Identifying new business opportunities by analyzing the market & getting clients on board
- Set up the business unit's strategies to generate leads, in various industry verticals and explore possible business opportunities
- Make cold calls/ references/sales meetings and other forms of lead generation to identify business opportunities for the Company
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company's customer base and ensure its strong presence in your designated region
- Closing the business and generating revenue, tweaking of sales pitch, whenever required
- Report Generation after analyzing monthly/quarterly sales target
- Maintain communication and relationships with the potential customer and constant follow up with regards to other business opportunities. Develop and maintain client relationships by developing effective ways
- Meet with clients to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company's relationship with them
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of competition status
- Contribute to the planning, management and development of the Company
Key Attributes :
- The candidate should have 1-3 years of experience in a business environment, in a sales and logistics oriented industry
- Very optimistic 'can-do' attitude with strong perseverance and determination no matter what obstacles are thrown your way
- Hard working and energetic; it's a startup culture, so we work hard, play hard and have fun achieving goals
- Ability to make decisions and change direction at a whims notice in a very fast-paced work environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills written and oral; strong in-person presence with the ability to influence people in your desired direction
- Negotiation skills, resource stewardship and an ability to handle chaos
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.