HR Executive at Super Highway Labs Pvt. Ltd.
Views:32 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Shuttl - Content Writer - Growth Team (3-6 yrs)
KEY DELIVERABLES :
1. Accountable for all content marketing initiatives ensuring that all content is consistent in terms of style, quality tone of voice and is optimized for different buyer personas. This would include creating content for all channels including CRM campaigns copies, social media posts, digital and OOH ad copies, app store, videos, blogs etc.
2. Conduct content experiments and A/B tests on continuous basis to optimize for better engagement measured by users taking desired actions i.e. conversion, subscription purchase etc.
3. Create and maintain social media calendar for all channels, run social media campaigns and own their performance.
4. Developing best practices for content creation, distribution, retrieval and re-purposing.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
1. Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field. MBA in marketing a plus.
2. 3-5 years of experience in multichannel content creation at an advertising agency or in an internet based B2C organization.
3. Demonstrated ability in planning and conducting successful content experiments.
4. Experience in managing your own or a brand's social media channels is a must.
5. Crisis communications experience a plus.
6. Brownie points for multilingual abilities specifically Bengali, Marathi, Telugu or Tamil.
7. Incredible people skills
8. The ability to think like an educator and a storyteller, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it.
9. A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly.