Shumee - Executive - Marketing - eCommerce (1-3 yrs)
Job Description: Marketing Executive (E-commerce)
- The selected candidate would work with Marketing team and would be responsible for hands on execution of marketing plans
- Work closely with internal departments - Content, Operations, Marketing, and Customer Service for feedback and inputs
E-commerce account management:
- Develop Amazon marketing strategy, deals structure and ad campaigns in partnership with marketing team
- Monitor deals performance, ads performance, website performance and optimize it regularly
- Create new listings and optimize content on product pages on various ecommerce platforms including the website
- Own the Amazon store experience for shumee across India, US, UK and UAE
- Monitor and optimize inventory on ecommerce platforms
- Monitor the overall account health for the seller account and insure at all times that the account health exceeds Amazon's expectations
- Monitor all FBA shipments to Amazon's fulfillment centers to ensure all that inventory is received correctly
- Monitor ad campaigns on various platforms regularly
- Execute digital marketing plans, influencer marketing in partnership with marketing team
- Plan and Execute various offers/promotions/ sales along with the marketing team
- Monitor, analyze and report on performance metrics, sales, marketing performance, and pricing with a regular frequency in order to allocate spends to best performers
- Analyze digital sales performance metrics, modifying plans as needed to deliver against targets
- Observing and reacting to changes in the marketplace, products, market pricing, customer preferences, competing businesses, keeping a tab on competition, etc.
- Report ROI analysis, campaign tracking, web stats, pricing reports, competitive analysis, promotion analysis and new SKU checks on a weekly basis.
- Proficient in Excel and other Office tools
- Ability to Analyze data and draw actionable insights
- Knowledge/prior experience of E-commerce/digital marketing would be preferable
- Ability to quickly learn various tools used on ecommerce platforms
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; able to make data-based decisions
- Hands-on and very entrepreneurial mindset who's comfortable in high-paced startup environments and can manage a lean team to drive results.
- Appreciation and understanding of consumer psychology and its impact on new product adoption.
- Bachelor's degree. Preferred but not compulsory- MBA/Digital marketing Certifications
Location - Bengaluru
About Shumee :
- We are a fast-growing child development company that is passionate about comprehensive early-childhood development and bringing back the joy of playing. We are on a mission to change the trajectory of children's play in India by partnering with parents right from the beginning of their journey.
- Our founder Meeta Sharma Gupta (PhD Harvard - 09, IIT Delhi - 99) is a mum of two herself and founded Shumee in 2014 when she realized the need for quality eco-friendly toys in India. Today, we- ve shipped 20,000+ toys to homes in India and the US through our own portal www.shumee.in and marketplaces. Our office is in Indiranagar, Bangalore.
- Our design philosophy is that play should be driven by the child and not by the toy. Our toys & solutions provide age-appropriate development for kids. We focus on creative and explorative toys that help children discover the natural joys of playing. Our toys are simple, colourful, and made of natural, eco-friendly, child-safe materials. i.e., natural wood, organic fabrics, and water-based lead-free paints.