HR at Shubhashray
Views:373 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:142
Shubhashray - Senior Manager - Sales (8-15 yrs)
Role: Senior Manager, Sales
Shubhashray is an affordable housing company founded in 2011. We make homes for first-time homebuyers and have delivered colonies across Rajasthan, Gujarat, and Haryana. Currently, we have over 3000 homes in the sales pipeline in NCR with further plans of expansion in NCR and Rajasthan. Our unique solution has been recognized by the Clinton Global Initiative, an organization established by Bill Clinton, and awarded the CGI Commitment Certificate.
We maintain the highest standards of integrity with all stakeholders and partners: our customers, employees, contractors and our site workmen. We take pride in enhancing our customers- lives even after we have handed over the homes. We have zero tolerance for politicking. We like low-ego and conscientious people whose life mission is to constantly learn. We practice a culture that rewards initiative, a low-cost mindset, and deliverability, with little regard for hierarchy or centralization.
If you have the right mix of intelligence, passion, and high integrity needed to help us accomplish our goals, we strongly encourage you to apply.
Job Description :
1. Hitting monthly sales and collection targets
2. Allocating leads and setting individual sales targets with the team
3. Tracking sales goals and reporting to Head Office as required
4. Giving feedback to the marketing team for improving numbers and quality of lead generation
5. Hiring, coaching, and motivating the sales team to achieve targets and follow correct sales practices
6. Maintain relationships with channel partners and existing customers and generate business out of them
7. Maintaining continuity of team strength, bookings, and collections
8. Developing and executing effective sales strategies
9. Keeping oneself and team updated on competitor's pricing, product & sales strategies
10. Resolving customer grievances
Key Skills Needed :
1. A proven track record of driving and increasing sales and revenue
2. Experience in traditional and innovative selling strategies
3. Should be able to sell ethically and transparently
4. MBA Marketing/Graduates with 5+ years experience in RealEstate/Insurance/Telecom/FMCG is preferable but not necessary.
5. Should be able to build and maintain relationships
6. Good communication and convincing skills
7. Should be tenacious and resilient
8. Should be a problem solver and out of the box thinker
1. Rs.15 lacs per year; negotiable based on competence
2. Performance-linked incentives paid quarterly
3. Corporate health insurance
To apply, kindly fill up the attached form, record a video clip (Hindi or English) no longer than 2 minutes to tell us why we should hire you
To know more please visit us at https://shubhashray.com/about-us/