Shubhashray - Senior Manager - Sales (8-15 yrs)
About the Company :
Shubhashray Housing - Affordable Housing Business
We are a socially conscious housing company. We make homes for first-time buyers who are looking to enhance their quality of life.
Our style of running the business is as lofty as our goals. We maintain the highest standards of integrity with all stakeholders and partners: our customers, the government, our contractors, our employees, and our site workmen. We like experimenting. We like open minds, not biases. We are social capitalists. We enjoy working towards enhancing our customers- lives even after we have handed over the homes. We have zero tolerance for politicking. We like low-ego and conscientious people whose life mission is to constantly learn.
We practice a culture that rewards initiative, frugality, and deliverability, with little regard for hierarchy or centralization. We draw a seamless web of trust amongst our people that render rules and paperwork redundant.
Description of the Role :
1. Driving sales in assigned territories & markets and achieving sales targets.
2. Strategic planning - build sales strategy and sales plan for the assigned projects and geographies.
3. Forecasting periodic sales targets & driving sales initiatives to achieve business goals & profitability.
4. Ensure learning & development of the team through new learning, mentoring, and driving from the front.
5. Conducting competitor analysis by keeping abreast of market trends & competitor moves to achieve market-share metrics.
6. Branding - drive brand and name recognition through focused, differentiated reach and positioning strategy.
7. Achieving sales target as assigned through self &team.