Senior HR Recruiter at Agora Mall - Shree Balaji Group
Views:537 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Shree Balaji Group - Manager- Sales (2-8 yrs)
- Attending clients at site and Converting leads into prospects to generate revenue for the company.
- Delivering and sustaining revenue and profit gains within highly competitive Real Estate market.
- Proficient at forging strong relationships with key decision-makers, other executives, and channel partners.
- Maintaining the Quality of services for company's Goodwill and getting more bookings with the help of effective Market Research
- Monthly survey of competitors to keep self-updated and also updates seniors about the developments happening around the project assigned.
- Selling Experience of Residential / commercial Projects.
- Conducting final meeting to change prospect into buyer.
- Interacting with the clients and channel partners on a regular basis & providing redress to all their queries, complaints & handling all client relation.
- Responsible for Sales and Business Development of the entire unit.
- Plan & Conceptualize Sales strategies.
- Activating Internal Verticals Loyalty, Referrals and Channel Partners to generate regular business.
- Awareness of government policies processes & transaction procedures.
- Regularly report achievements versus budget forecasts to the Senior Management Team
- Conducting competitor analysis by keeping a close view of market trends.
- Keeping abreast of market trends to obtain intelligence reports regarding competition and facilitating the formulation of strategies to counter competition.
- Closing deals with clients and ensuring after sales services are carried off properly.
- Developing pre-launch and after sales strategies and processes to maintain cordial relations with clients.
- Maintaining clients MIS with respect to Payment schedules also update the daily working details on CRM