HR Consultant at Unicorn Manpower Consultancy Services
Views:419 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Showroom Manager/Deputy Showroom Manager - Jewellery (5-8 yrs)
1. Handling complete retail store operations and store sales and customer Services.
2. As a Store Manager has to monitor all activity of showroom.
3. Conducting BTL & CRM Activity to get the good customer connectivity and increase walking.
4. Maintains a Database of Potential Customers and initiates regular follow up.
5. Gathering customer feedback and acting on it and reporting to Head Office on Monthly basis.
6. Ensuring the high standard of customer service and zero complaint position on Daily Basis.
7. Managing the Inventory of the store.
8. Responsible for Profit & Loss of the Store.
9. Responsible for Internal Audit of Stock Movement.
10. Coordination at HO With concern Department.
11. Responsible for Accounting, cash handling & Daily Bank Deposits.
12. Responsible for the discipline, training and motivation of sales team.
13. Preparation of Documents like Stock Registers, Petty Cash Registers, Cashbook, Debit Vouchers, Delivery Orders,
14. Planning for sales to achieve monthly and Yearly target.
15. All legal licence and certificate maintain and renewal.